How long should I wait to tell my ex/roommate that I want to get back together?

Tyler and I moved in together three weeks ago, as roommates. He had broken up with me five months ago. We are getting along really well and I've grown a lot in the last couple of months. I'm a better friend, more responsible, and less emotional. I think he broke up with me because he was burdened by my anxiety and depression. He said it was because he realized he wasn't a good boyfriend and wouldn't make me happy. That's all taken care of now and I really want to try again. He hasn't been giving me intense signals and I'm not sure that I have either; because I don't want him to feel pressured or overwhelmed. I'm not sure if he knows that I have romantic feelings for him, because I haven't flat out said it. But I also love him as a friend so he knows that I love him truly. Can I have advice on how to tell him I want to and am ready to try again? I am honestly in love with him. I hate keeping him in the dark, but I was worried that I will scare him off or that he'll feel backed into a corner. Thank you so much everyone!

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Right away

• Do you know how I should tell him so he's comfortable?

• Basically, he's not going to come to me unless I can transform into the perfect woman that no one could resist. And I'm just going at it slowly but surely and I don't want to be impatient but I don't want to wait too long.

• That's how I feel lmao