What do women expect in a guy besides very sincere loyalty?

1

Most Helpful Girl

• To be educated, clean, gentleman , to be loving and careful, to be ambitious and have goals in life, to look nice and to have a really nice communication with him, thinking the same way

• What if a guy is everything what you said. He also is very genuine about his feelings. Doesn't that make him the most eligible bachelor to date or marry?

• Well your opinion helps greatly thank you. Guys like me tend to panic when we are single for a long time. I guess most of the women I met don't appreciate these qualities. I am also glad to know there are some sane women out there.

• i guess everyone is searching of someone similar to them, that have the same values and qualities