How do I deal with someone not wanting me?

We’ve managed to keep afloat for months but with little conversation and mostly physical. we haven’t even met in person though. I feel like we click but I can tell that he’s apprehensive although he says that he does like me. He’s always complimenting my physical appearance but when it comes down to it, it’s like I’m beating a dead horse. I feel like I’ve tried real hard but he doesn’t budge. In my mind I know that he’d like me more if I lived in the same place as him but reality is that I don’t. How do I just learn to let it go? I think about him all the time and I’ll text him and he ignores me and is active on Instagram and other places. Like I’d say something to him and then I see that he saw something I tagged him in on Instagram but didn’t respond to me. Or I’ll see that he took the time to talk and comment on someone else’s thing. Or even post a snap. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but if he has time to do that he can respond to a simple message as I do when me msgs me. So yeah, enough venting :/ Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he doesn't find you that interesting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why would he say that he enjoys talking to me

• Time pass some people usually do that.

• deactivate/delete your account

0|0
    0|0
    • Whaat why lol. That’s just a cry for attention.

• Just for some times, some people has the tendency to check what another person up to right now, but if you can handle it, then 👌

• Yeah I get it.

Recommended myTakes