Why is he two completely different people?

This guy I’ve been talking to for a month acts like a total sweetheart around me and shows me his vulnerable side that he doesn’t show anyone else. When he’s with other guys (who happen to be my friends— he doesn’t know this) he’s a completely different person with fuckboy tendencies. Because these guys are my friends they tell me what he says to them. Now obviously I don’t want to ask him about these things, because not only is this a new relationship (?) and I would come off as clingy and desperate blah blah blah, but then he would stop telling them things and they wouldn’t be able to tell me lol. I’ve heard that this is actually the case with most guys, acting different with the girl they’re talking to and their friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are different with men it's true.. but do he share things between u two with his friends is different thing.. a bad one... it's not necessary that u r exactly same as ur friends.. there are common interests and things makes people friend... so u cannot judge ur boyfriend on the bases how he behave in men.. but some ground rules like things he share with u are not lies and he not deny them with his friends...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think its you not him because you are acting crazy over it all just realize this he is not 2 different people he is being fake when he is just around you so decide whether you can deal with him or not and be done with him but don't keep debating it in your mind when you know he is causing you anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • he may be satisfying what he feels is needed or expected from those around him. he is probably young and unrefined. perhaps you could say to him "the things we do and talk about together are personal to me and I would ask that you not share our experiences with others. He may alter his behavior, or may not. if he isn't respecting your spirit when away from you, then you know where you stand with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called being a comelion he changes himself to what he thinks the group of people wants him to be

1|0
    0|0
  • Either he's acting nice or he's being that way to be a "guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you talk with your boys thou say dumb shit sometimes. But if he's always like that he may have a cheating tendency that you should address if you want to stay in that relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's just pretending to be nice in front of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something happened in the past

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he has a hormonal inbalance

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not in touch with his true self, and his ego cares about how others view him so he shape shifts to blend in, rather than simply being himself where ever he is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes