Why is he two completely different people?

This guy I’ve been talking to for a month acts like a total sweetheart around me and shows me his vulnerable side that he doesn’t show anyone else. When he’s with other guys (who happen to be my friends— he doesn’t know this) he’s a completely different person with fuckboy tendencies. Because these guys are my friends they tell me what he says to them. Now obviously I don’t want to ask him about these things, because not only is this a new relationship (?) and I would come off as clingy and desperate blah blah blah, but then he would stop telling them things and they wouldn’t be able to tell me lol. I’ve heard that this is actually the case with most guys, acting different with the girl they’re talking to and their friends.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are different with men it's true.. but do he share things between u two with his friends is different thing.. a bad one... it's not necessary that u r exactly same as ur friends.. there are common interests and things makes people friend... so u cannot judge ur boyfriend on the bases how he behave in men.. but some ground rules like things he share with u are not lies and he not deny them with his friends...