Lack of confidence is holding me back, what would you do?

Right so I dabel in online dating, I like to think I have pretty good banter and most of the time I get along with whoever I chat with. But when they ask to go out for a date I go into panic mode.

Like I know that's what these sites are for, but all that runs through my head is..."what if they are repulsed by me", "what if they didn't know I was this fat" "too ugly" etc lol. So yeah I know long term would be to loose weight and become comfortable in my own skin.

But looking for some opinions, will send a pic so y'all can judge if you like haha. Maybe you have the same mindset if so what and how do you do to deal with it? Thanks in advance :*

06

Most Helpful Guys

• We ALL have insecurities and are nervous to meet someone, us guys also. So when you feel like that, remember that most likely, he is feeling it also.

• U are gorgeous with pretty eyes and those cute cheeks and u think u are "too ugly"!!! how come!!