Lack of confidence is holding me back, what would you do?

Right so I dabel in online dating, I like to think I have pretty good banter and most of the time I get along with whoever I chat with. But when they ask to go out for a date I go into panic mode.

Like I know that's what these sites are for, but all that runs through my head is..."what if they are repulsed by me", "what if they didn't know I was this fat" "too ugly" etc lol. So yeah I know long term would be to loose weight and become comfortable in my own skin.

But looking for some opinions, will send a pic so y'all can judge if you like haha. Maybe you have the same mindset if so what and how do you do to deal with it? Thanks in advance :*

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• We ALL have insecurities and are nervous to meet someone, us guys also. So when you feel like that, remember that most likely, he is feeling it also.

0|0
    0|0
  • U are gorgeous with pretty eyes and those cute cheeks and u think u are "too ugly"!!! how come!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly you don't look fat to me. Women think women should be that skinny because of female group power dynamics. It's how a group of women assign a numerical value to one another for a group hierarchy. Just go out. Some men like morbidly obese women. To each his own and the more you go out the more likely you are to find someone who likes you for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meditate a lot and look in the mirror and praise urself

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to see for myself, but I doubt you have anything to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemme check out a pic

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes