What should I do?

I'm in love with a girl who was in my school (we both are in different colleges now), Few months back I got in touch with her and after weeks of texting and talking, I really started to like her, as she is exactly the person I want, all her thoughts and opinions match mine. She's the kind of person I'd marry and spend my life with. I feel like I would never find somebody like her. I didn't confess this to her because whenever I used to bring relationships and topic like that, she was always like that she doesn't want her studies to be affected and plus we are in different cities so even if dated, It would be long distance relationship which usually fails, So I never told her how much I want her, I thought maybe I'll tell her after we finish our colleges. But recently I got to know that she has a crush on someone from her college and that guy asked her out and now they're dating. It really broke my heart, as I feel like my whole life is going away. Now I'm really lost and have no clue what to do. Please advice on my situation. (Ps. Forgive me for any typos)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• tell her how you feel

0|0
    0|0
    • But how would it help as she's with the other guy

• Show All
    • What do you think she'd say or do

• we'll see

Be the first girl to share an opinion