Do nice guys finish last?

Nice guys are only in "commited relationships" because women use them for support while they fuck around with other guys.
  • Yes (truth)
  • No (lie)

413

Most Helpful Guy

• False. Women also use nice guys for support after they've gotten too old, loose and have too many responsibilities (i. e, kids) to fuck around with other guys any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really telling how most of the people who voted "no" are women while the rest are guys. Anyway, what do you mean by "nice guys"?

• Basically exactly how it sounds. Sweet and respectful. Chivalrous in nature. Holds doora open and pays the bill. Everything i use to be that i gave up on.

• I think it's just a misconception to think that women want to be with guys who treat them like shit. A big one at that. There are women who think it's okay to have guys mistreat them for whatever reason, but that is such a minority. At least where I live, bad guys are basically ALL single and nobody likes them.
      The things you've mentioned are alright in my book though.