Do nice guys finish last?

Nice guys are only in "commited relationships" because women use them for support while they fuck around with other guys.
  • Yes (truth)
    Vote A
  • No (lie)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• False. Women also use nice guys for support after they've gotten too old, loose and have too many responsibilities (i. e, kids) to fuck around with other guys any more.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really telling how most of the people who voted "no" are women while the rest are guys. Anyway, what do you mean by "nice guys"?

0|1
    0|1
    • Basically exactly how it sounds. Sweet and respectful. Chivalrous in nature. Holds doora open and pays the bill. Everything i use to be that i gave up on.

• I think it's just a misconception to think that women want to be with guys who treat them like shit. A big one at that. There are women who think it's okay to have guys mistreat them for whatever reason, but that is such a minority. At least where I live, bad guys are basically ALL single and nobody likes them.
      The things you've mentioned are alright in my book though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What's the point of answering this question if you've already stated a right and wrong answer in the poll?

1|0
    0|1
    • Much like a presidential election its rigged. That doesn't stop you from voting

• Nice guys who are boring finish last, if you are "fresh" and doing new things you won't have a problem

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea pretty much I'm a nice guy and have never even had a girlfriend they often just ignore me or want even give your boy a chance its so DB then they go around complaint about how all the nice guys have dissapred

0|1
    0|1
  • Take it from someone who use to be a nice guy. If you're not arrogant and self promoting you'll never make enough money to provide. Woman say they want confident men but it's what you get from that confidence they're interested in. Giving away everything and living in poverty is a nice thing to do but women won't love you for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think others finish first because of unwanted kids

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but they'll finish last with the best rewards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "nice guy".

1|0
    0|0
    • Chivalrous. Holds the door open. Respectful. Pays the bill. isn't selfish. You know exactly what it sounds like. Someone who isn't a jerk

• Well, many of these types of dudes happen to also be massive pushovers who think that simply "being nice" aka doing things that are generous and/or decent is the key to a successful relationship. It takes way more than that. I'm not implying that you're that way. I'm just offering some perspective.

• I am far from a pushover. With that said im not gonna walk up and pick a fight but ill be the one to finish it. I know just being nice isn't the key to a good relationship. But its far better than being with a jerk.

• Apparently in todays society, yes😔

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice guys don't even get it in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes true

0|0
    1|0
  • yes. i know dicks who have hit it and quit it and who are terrible people who just use these good girls to get what they want and ruin the girls self worth and leave her with so many problems that it becomes hard for her to move past them who just go through girl after girl after girl and here i am the virgin who's longest relationship lasted 6 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, if it's any consolation, nice girls finish last too

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I mean I think girls usually first's guys who are jerks and fuck boys because those are the ones who make the first move? If that's what you mean? although I dated before, I did lose my virginity to my boyfriend and he's the nice guy. But he broke my heart :( Long story... but even a "nice" guy can be a heartbreaker. We are still together though. But yet he chased this girl who wasn't a nice girl and he treated her much better but she used him. I get hit on by a lot of guys but I would think i'm a nice girl just because I never have lead guys on and i'm shy and a christian girl and I was friendzoned by my boyfriend for a year :/ He was a nice guy going for a mean girl.. so I guess we all want the mean ones? lol If my boyfriend was there when I was younger then hell yea I would've dated him ! but i didn't know him back then lol instead my first kiss was some hot guy who would talk very sweet <3 but he had a girlfriend the entire time! It was terrible:( lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nice guys "FINISH" last. keyword, finish

0|0
    0|1
    • So we get the sloppy seconds of jerks by having women who are past their prime settle for us. Yeah no thanks

• Show All
    • No it isn't. Being settled for isn't good and being in a relationship with some slut who is only with you for while she fucks other guya isn't a good thing.

• Why would you want a slut anyway

Point is, GOOD NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

You want this. Trust me

• yup, time to quit being a nice guy init

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh i already stoped. Hell i just finished verbally abusing the user @julia420

Recommended myTakes