I NEED HELP PLEASE?

So my mom and sister have been telling me this girl likes me but I didnโ€™t think so. So the girl is my cousin friend, and so I saw my cousin today and her friend was with her and when I said hey to them she said man its a bad day to look bad talking about her self. So do you all think she likes me?
  • Yes
  • No
Hello anybody
Anymore answers

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If they told you she likes you it's because she likes you lol I remember when I didn't want anyone to know I liked my boyfriend when I met him at my friends family reunion lmao and my friend said she told him that I liked him and his sister told him too! lol But he still wouldn't make a move :( lol Well fastforward to now lol We have been dating for 5 years lol He tells me that even though they told him I liked him he didn't believe it because he didn't think someone like me could really be into him. He said he thought i just thought he was cute but not that I really liked him lol I was like are you crazy!! lol I was like in love with you! lol So just start talking to that girl more! and just ask her if she would want to go with you to the park, the fair, swimming or something lol if she says yes then she likes you.

• Lol thatโ€™s exactly how I feel like I donโ€™t think she would like me

• how often do you see each other?

• LOl like maybe 1s every 2 months and thats a maybeeeee

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask her ๐Ÿ˜€ we can just tell you what we think, only she knows