Does texting all day long, every day, mean anything?

I met a guy recently and we hung out twice, although it wasn't explicitly said it was a date, I believe it was meeting up as friends. It was just lunch and walking around together afterwards. We are new friends (only 3 weeks). He was wayy too quiet in person and seemed nervous but I know he's not actually like that with his guy friends or on social media. And in text he's not exactly flirtatious, in fact we make fun of eachother a lot. He texts me everyday - and the conversation usually stretches to the next day and the next. This has been going on since we met a few weeks ago.
  • yes, he is likely interested
  • it doesn't mean anything
like, sometimes we make fun of each other, but he also tells me about little stuff throughout his day or vents to small things that bothered him, he says "sorry i just needed to tell someone" if he feels he's complaining, we also talk about goals and hobbies i guess but thats rare
And sometimes he takes little clips or pictures of things he sees or is doing and sends them to me

02