Would you judge me for this?

My boyfriend has grown up in a nice neighborhood, pretty big size houses, with nice things. His parents own a wine store in the mall and a martial arts studio, they’re doing pretty good to say the least. I’m 16, still live with my parents, to some that may be too young to date but that’s just an opinion thing, anyways, so he has grown up with nice everything basically. I live in a smaller house, um not so nice neighborhood, pretty messy, more poor neighborhood, but definitely not a neighborhood where you could walk out and have to worry ab getting hurt or anything, the people are pretty friendly it’s just the appearance isn’t so nice. My boyfriend and i always go out places, i’m tired of it, he’s tired of it, he does t want me to go to his house bc his parents are “annoying” in his words, and honestly i’d prefer to stay home anyways but he’s brought up coming over and bc of how different our houses and neighborhoods are i’m just embarrassed to bring him over. I feel like there’s a chance he’ll judge me, think that i’m poor which isn’t the case but based on where i live that could definitely be a thought that goes through his mind. I want to so bad bc i’d rather just chill with each other and not have to worry ab spending money or anything but i’m just embarrassed, any advice at all to help even the slightest, in any way possible?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone is willing to judge you for something so shallow, he himself is a shallow person. I'm sure he isn't a shallow person though, and as such, won't judge you

Most Helpful Girl

• He shouldn’t care that your house or financial status don’t match his. If he does care, he’s not worth going out with, in my opinion.