What does this mean?

This guy asked me out in November last year and we never went out. I was confused so I asked him why we never went out and he was like “idk” then I asked him “so do you not wanna go out?” And he said “well I’m really busy and you know we have our GCSEs coming up, but we can still be friends”. My friend asked him a week ago about me (without me knowing) and asked him if he wanted to go out with me and he said “not now”. We are going to take our GCSEs next week and I get that it’s a really stressful time. What does “not now” mean does he want something with me after our exams?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was in this exact situation with a girl a year back. I asked her out, we arranged everything, but a day before she messages me with. similar reasons. Needs to concentrate on GCSEs, not sure if she could handle all the stress. Look, Sometimes, time gets away from us, suddenly a few months go by in no time at all and the exams are on our backs all of a sudden. Right now, forget about all of it and concentrate on the exams. Afterwards, go to him and be straight, but be quick, cause in my case, me and this girl had changed in the time that we weren't talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no. He just dont want to be rude. Sounds like he is trying to get away from you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes