Why do you think 64%+ of millennials are single nowadays?

I have a fair idea why. I'm thinking it's because of the "social requirements" girls demand and guys are just like I really cannot be bothered so now both sides are just doing nothing nobody is shifting their weight. Hence why were all mostly single and not having sex.

410

Most Helpful Guy

• People use the term millennial differently and I'm not even sure what it means. It seems to mean different things to different people.

But whatever group you are referring to, they are still young. I'm not sure if 64% is any more or less than any other generation. Like my senior year in HS, I'm pretty sure than more than 64% were single. Same in college.

• Millennials i just the new generation.
      I double checked and it's been in the news a lot lately nobody is getting together anymore and it's causing problems. Compared to previous millennials who had a lot more sex etc were dropped quit a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Millenials were born roughly between 1981-1996. I’m not sure on your stats here.

http://www.pewresearch.org/topics/millennials/

• The biggest problem for young folks is everyone is overweight & underexercised leading to depression & anxiety & lack of sexual attraction.

• I think more millenials than that are married.

• The statistic was gathered from WHO.