How to make a short guy feel more comfortable?

So I'm currently dating a short guy (around 5'4). He is taller than me I'm 5'1. We were out together and another guy wanted my number. I kindly rejected him, he then realised I was with my boyfriend and started to attack his height.

Personally I love his height. I think he is perfect, but clearly he doesn't see himself the way I see him.

How do I make him feel more comfortable and secure? Gents what would you like to hear from your gf? Ladies have you been in this situation before? How did you handle it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He either got it or he don't. I'm short. In fact I'm around his height. My girlfriend is actually taller. She's like 5'5. In that same situation I wouldn't even argue. It's pointless fighting over a female. If my girlfriend rejects him then that's that. Nothing left to be said. I'd just tell him to get out my face and go back to doing whatever it is I'm doing. So I don't know. I mean has he not been with chicks taller than him? I have. He just needs confidence.

1|0
    0|0
    • He usually dates short girls , although he doesn't have much of a dating history. It's his confidence I'll trying build. I see it improving since he's started to work out

• Yeah working out helps. That's my favorite thing to do.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The main issue guys have with height is that they fear that women would reject them on the basis of a rather unimportant and arbitrary trait. You accept him so affirm him he has nothing to worry about.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay thank you, I'll do that. I just don't want to go over the top with it lol

• Well I dont really have that problem I'm (6'1) but I know what it feels like to have your insecurities attacked so remind him of what he is good at or what he dose to complicates for it or somthings along these lines

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay thank you, he does know I'm his biggest fan and I love everything about him. But I guess reminding him wouldn't hurt

• No problem thats what this app is for

• When he says something about his height just say at least he's got a girlfriend you creepy weirdo.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I just turned to my boyfriend and gave him a kiss. That guy can carry on talking, he isn't the one I'm kissing

• Just look him in the eye and tell him you're with him for him! Not for his height or his hair or his toes or anything else. Remind him that you had your choice of men before you met him and he was the one you chose. Let him know that your eye isn't wandering anywhere. Tell him that all the men in the world can flirt with you all they like, but at the end of the night HE is the one you're leaving with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess there are enough "content" for you from the answers below
    I 'd like to say, it matters the most on "how" you present it
    If you say it with true and sincere, he will feel it and get it
    Only YOU would know how perfect on the height (or the love) you are satisfied with

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy some knee pads... get on your knees when you're with him. That way, he'll look down on you

0|0
    2|0
    • It's funny you say that. I'm always in that position with him. Usually just before he cums in my mouth

• I'd have fucking flipped.
    If some random fella started trying to chat the girl I was with up, and then she starting taking the piss, he'd get put on the floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know he makes you feel safe, but try to mention it separate from his height. I can almost guarantee that's what he wants to hear, because girls always say tall guys make them feel safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make him feel strong, im 5'2 but shiet i dont really care, cuz im buff and nuts, so i feel invinsable, i feel short guys are just insecure about not being able to defend his waman.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter size just cum together he need to make you very wet and more

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy him a bodyguard lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hope he makes up for it in other ways

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes