How to make a short guy feel more comfortable?

So I'm currently dating a short guy (around 5'4). He is taller than me I'm 5'1. We were out together and another guy wanted my number. I kindly rejected him, he then realised I was with my boyfriend and started to attack his height.

Personally I love his height. I think he is perfect, but clearly he doesn't see himself the way I see him.

How do I make him feel more comfortable and secure? Gents what would you like to hear from your gf? Ladies have you been in this situation before? How did you handle it?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• He either got it or he don't. I'm short. In fact I'm around his height. My girlfriend is actually taller. She's like 5'5. In that same situation I wouldn't even argue. It's pointless fighting over a female. If my girlfriend rejects him then that's that. Nothing left to be said. I'd just tell him to get out my face and go back to doing whatever it is I'm doing. So I don't know. I mean has he not been with chicks taller than him? I have. He just needs confidence.

• He usually dates short girls , although he doesn't have much of a dating history. It's his confidence I'll trying build. I see it improving since he's started to work out

• Yeah working out helps. That's my favorite thing to do.