Am I undesirable?

I constantly feel undesireable to the others sex, and I honestly feel ashamed of it. I’m a 14 year old male, so right off the bat I feel like I’m in the wrong place to ask, but I’ll give it a shot. I’m 5’6 and somewhere in between buff and big ( not like fat, just a larger physique if that makes sense ). I’m a smart guy, consistently maintaining above a 3.5 GPA, and am taking two pre AP classes, one AP class, French, Spanish, mechatronics, and am in Geometry rather than Algebra. I myself like to think I’m not that ugly, but that’s up to others and that’s one thing that worries me. One thing that I feel like makes me “undesireable” is my anxiety, which constantly plagues me. That’s why I don’t play sports, I don’t want to Be a liability’s to my team. Sports I feel would maybe change how undesireable I am, and I plan on doing wrestling. I was rejected before, twice. I thought to myself I didn’t have time to be sad, and that worked. But I constantly find myself thinking and reflecting to myself as to why i was rejected. Was it my looks, did I say something wrong, or is my personality just bad. I can be summed up in either two ways. My friends see me as humorous, intelligent, quiet, sometimes cocky, and very reflective. The other way is based off of one persons opinion but, I will go ahead and say they summed me up as smart, but can be an asshole when making jokes Or laughing with or at my friends. I, along with my friends all agree that I’m a nice person, and often am called too nice. My hobbies are really just airsoft, video games (less so now that I play airsoft), and just chilling with friends.

I have a close friend circle, but not close to any of them to the point of sharing this information, so I think this is a good place to ask.

Before I go, I know this was unorganized and likely sloppy, but because this is an anymous post and I don't know how this website works, I’ll learn from this and read advice from the comments. Reading this there are likely many mistakes

01