Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most of the overweight girls I've seen made themselves that way. So I think this is an issue of personal responsibility.

0|1
    1|0
  • Overweight doesn't always mean unattractive or ugly or unhealthy ๐Ÿ’
    Hell yeah I would date an overweight male or female as long as I found them attractive overall

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. As long as she doesn't have a shitty attitude.

2|0
    0|0
  • Can you guys come amd answer my new question, no one answered it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • If sheโ€™s overweight but hot at the same time with a good personality then yeah, I would date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would and I have

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even use a fatty for sex

0|1
    0|0
  • I would to an extent

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how she carried it

0|0
    0|0
  • already have

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick*

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fuck an overweight girl but not date her

0|0
    0|0
    • That's interesting. I would think that appearance would matter more with hookups than with relationships. Can you explain?

• @snowangle No, no. Appearance matters more in relationships cause that means you're gonna have to see everyday for the long term. Hookups are quick and it's a great release for me to sexually dominate and humiliate someone

• to be honest, I just came back home and I saw this cute fit guy kissing an overweight woman and holding her stuff. Love has no limits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope so gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a chubby girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would date a guy who is slightly overweight , nothing extreme. but thats it. i prefer skinny or fit though , again nothing on the extreme end either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some guys find it really attractive. I'm the opposite. Underweight at 100 Ibs and some guys rejected me because I'm too skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwwwwwwww

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes