Why do you think chivalry is dead?

Is it men’s fault or women’s fault?

39103

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more woman then men woman started losing respect for themselves showing themselves off becoming easy having sex or letting people slide with stuff they shouldn’t and so men don’t have to work as hard and prove themselves cause dumb girls rather have the drug head that’s don’t give a damn than the hard working man who most his time won’t be doing nothing but work. If woman or most stopped being whores and kissing and sleeping with every man that comes by and
    Puts a foot down more often men would start working harder for a woman’s affections that just not caring

Most Helpful Guy

• Chivalry is considered creepy or (dishonest) by most women so l would not recommend it. It’s done, l don’t give special treatment to women that l wouldn’t give to dudes. The only people l would do chivalrous acts for like giving up my seat or opening the door to is the elderly and the disabled.