Lack of intimacy from partner?

Im not sure what to do , my partner is showing me lack of affection and sexual intimacy. I have always been a lover who loves to touch and be touched kissed and loves kissing and pleasing my partner in the bed room. I have expressed to my partner that I wish for us to be more intimate and he’ll have sex with me that same night but I feel like I’m forcing him. I don’t want to cheat. Is breaking up with a partner for lack of sex wrong?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think sex is important in a relationship. It certainly shouldn't be the only thing, but I think it's important.

Have you ever taken the quiz at www.5lovelanguages.com to find out what your love languages are? If not, I recommend doing that and seeing if he'll do it too. Then share your results with each other. That quiz will show you what kinds of things you each need to feel loved. My guess is that your Physical Touch score will be high - probably at least 8. Hopefully if he understands that, he'll be more willing to try to do that more.

Has this always been a problem with him or was he more willing to be physical earlier in your relationship? If it's changed, do you know when and do you have any idea why?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong at all, partnerships are about mutual understanding and appreciation. If he is not fulfilling your needs and wants, there are plenty who will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly it won't work I was in a relationship like that. I'm such a physical lover but she is not. She just could not give me what I needed and I always felt like even our cuddling was forced.
    You two are just not comparable no shame in that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes