Guys, Do guys like girls that look younger?

Guys don't really talk to me and I never had a boyfriend before. People have told my dad to watch out for boys but in reality it seems like boys don't like me. I like guys that are my age or a little bit older. I'm also pretty shy and quite I don't draw a lot of attention to myself in social situations. I am also tall i'm 5'8 and my body is developed it's just my face looks so young. I would send a picture of myself on here but I don't know how to.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks only go so far, I can find any girl with any look that has plenty of guys hitting on her. You're looks are not your problem I can promise you that. With that being said what really matters is your personality. If guys see you as bitchy, mean, snobby, or boring then they are not going to show any interest in you. The most important thing guys look for is a girl they can have fun with. Now to be clear fun can and usually does mean sex in a guys head but don't focus or worry about that right now that's a whole other conversation. Focus on just being fun to hangout with and be around, once guys see you as a fun person then they will want to spend more time with you. Then once you have that down you can start to focus on the dating and sex stuff and how to handle that.

• Thank you , that was really helpful of you. Now when I think about it, guys don't really see me true personality because I am quite around them. I do love to have fun, I like to do fun things with friends and family, and I sing and do art. I know now that I need to work on my personality so that I don't seem boring to guys.

• You're welcome and good luck with it! Just remember life is all about having fun and having fun times with others. :)