Guys, Do guys like girls that look younger?

Guys don't really talk to me and I never had a boyfriend before. People have told my dad to watch out for boys but in reality it seems like boys don't like me. I like guys that are my age or a little bit older. I'm also pretty shy and quite I don't draw a lot of attention to myself in social situations. I am also tall i'm 5'8 and my body is developed it's just my face looks so young. I would send a picture of myself on here but I don't know how to.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks only go so far, I can find any girl with any look that has plenty of guys hitting on her. You're looks are not your problem I can promise you that. With that being said what really matters is your personality. If guys see you as bitchy, mean, snobby, or boring then they are not going to show any interest in you. The most important thing guys look for is a girl they can have fun with. Now to be clear fun can and usually does mean sex in a guys head but don't focus or worry about that right now that's a whole other conversation. Focus on just being fun to hangout with and be around, once guys see you as a fun person then they will want to spend more time with you. Then once you have that down you can start to focus on the dating and sex stuff and how to handle that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you , that was really helpful of you. Now when I think about it, guys don't really see me true personality because I am quite around them. I do love to have fun, I like to do fun things with friends and family, and I sing and do art. I know now that I need to work on my personality so that I don't seem boring to guys.

• You're welcome and good luck with it! Just remember life is all about having fun and having fun times with others. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Yes older guys like girls that look younger, but guys your age don't really care as much for girls that look their age or younger. But you're young enough where an "older" guy for you doesn't really have to be TOO old.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I mostly like older guys no older than 30. I'm going to college soon so maybe the older guys will like me. I've been homeschool for most of my highschool years but I still see guys at my school but they are my age or younger.

• I'm almost sure guys like women across the spectrum, no matter what kind of attractive they embody. You could be a 40-year old woman, and still happen to be very attractive even if we say you're not our "type".

I've been known to like younger women, but it's mostly because they trend to embody different qualities that older women don't. I basically like girls...

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'8" is a good height for a young lady. To look younger than your actual age is considered by many to be a blessing. Guys your age, however, may not appreciate this. They may deem you too young, or a child, based on your face alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter if you look young or not if a guy loves you he wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you that was really sweet of you, that's how I know if he really loves me.💖

• Personal preference. I like younger women... Some might like older... So don't worry...

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, it’s obvious that you don’t like short guys.. maybe I’m just assuming but most women don’t..
    And by most I meant like 80 to 95% of women in general don’t and so.. the guys who actually like you, would never come out to you.
    It’s a generalisation as well that all guys express their feelings, bullshit, most guys hide their feelings, you weren’t taught to not cry when you were a child but a boy was, and you both were little children, now whom do you find more emotionally repressive, the guy or the girl?

1|1
    0|0
  • That may be it, all guys go for the girl that line up with the physical appeared first then personality. Personally I'd be ok with finally having a lady my height lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You have no picture so i can't judge how young you look, but most guys dont wanna date a girl that looks 14. I personally prefer older girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to prefer older girls, between 23 and 33 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a younger looking female but I like the mentality of an older woman

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't be able to post a pic till you're a Xper 2.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes