Is he respectful?

My boyfriend pays for my meals or pays for me whatever we do
a lot of the time he holds doors open for me
He asks me what my opinions are like "Do you like tacos?" lol I know that was a bad example but still!
I told him I was gonna go vegan, and he's a country guy and hunts fishes and he was totally supportive of me doing so. He said "Well I might eat a big juicy steak infront of you" we joke around a lot with each other lol. He hasn't ever pressured me into sex or even talked about it, he always texts me asking how I am and what I am up to that day. He told me the other day (we've been dating for 4 months) he said "I don't know if I told you this but damn I love you" :D So a good guy? Respectful?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like a great guy and very respectful!!! If he is being that supportive of something that he clearly doesn't personally believe then the guys seems brilliant! Keep going with it and treat him just as well as he treats you and you'll be set.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well gee he sounds like a serial killer! Don't brag about having a boyfriend, okay? You have someone who likes you. Good for you.

• A serial killer? What the fuck.