Why isn’t it ok to love multiple people, while in a committed relationship?

People dont own each other just because they’re in a relationship with someone. People don’t stop being humane because they’re in a relationship either, and why should they.
  • It’s an insecurity thing, like what if they love them more and replace me!
  • Loving others is disrespectful... not sure why if it’s not about insecurity 🤔
  • Enlighten me as to why humans fear this so much below👇
    Vote C

427

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends entirely on the type of relationship you're in. I suppose you could classify my wife and I as swingers, but we really only couple swap with out next door neighbors.
    With that being said, I love our neighbors differently than how I love my wife. It's sort of a lustful, platonic friendship that we have some kinky fun with every once in a while. I have an unbreakable companionship with my wife. Although we have sex with other people, we share secrets with one another, and do other things that we'd never dream of with others, including our neighbors. It's just an entirely different bond of partnership.

• If you don’t mind me asking, how did you come to that arrangement with your neighbors?

• Interesting, lucky too.

• Yep. We're blessed. I'm more than willing to share more details with you in a message, my dear. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is a selfish thing. When we love we limit our self to that person we love. We can love others but not in the same way as we love our partner. But we are loving creatures and some of our love has to flow to all. Because if we don't love others , then their love will not flow to us. Love is an eternal thing and we should know how much love we need to put in which person we wish to love. When you know to keep this balance loving all is just normal thing.