Is it right of my boyfriend to do this?

His ex calls him at 2am her time, 11pm our time because she was scared of a bit of thunder or something and wanted to talk to someone.
He tells me to hang on and switches to her really fast, but then ends up leaving me for like 30 minutes. I finally hang up and go to bed.
He calls me the next morning saying, "sorry, we just got lost talking and both fell asleep on the line."
Like WTF you fall asleep with her - it doesn't feel right to me. She could've called someone else or done something else like watch a video likeWTF
  • That's messed up
  • Maybe he was just being nice, but no still not okay
  • It's fine for him to do that
    Vote C

09

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. That's not right. She wanted to borrow your man for the night and she just did. Your boyfriend must have feelings still.