Is it right of my boyfriend to do this?

His ex calls him at 2am her time, 11pm our time because she was scared of a bit of thunder or something and wanted to talk to someone.
He tells me to hang on and switches to her really fast, but then ends up leaving me for like 30 minutes. I finally hang up and go to bed.
He calls me the next morning saying, "sorry, we just got lost talking and both fell asleep on the line."
Like WTF you fall asleep with her - it doesn't feel right to me. She could've called someone else or done something else like watch a video likeWTF
  • That's messed up
    Vote A
  • Maybe he was just being nice, but no still not okay
    Vote B
  • It's fine for him to do that
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL. That's not right. She wanted to borrow your man for the night and she just did. Your boyfriend must have feelings still.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he tried to be nice but it may hurt ur relationship... discuss with him that he did good but it's time for anyone else to do good... give him a chance and realize him that he did bad with u

0|0
    0|0
  • There's still baggage lingering between them. That's always been a personal red flag in any relationship I've been in, because now u gotta worry about these silly ex games.

0|0
    0|0
  • i went with the maybe option also calling someone at 2am is called a booty call id assume he doesn't know it was but she definitely was giving off those vibes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hinder lips of an angle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats so fucked talk to him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like they're in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's still got something going on.