I'm 25, is it weird I still date teenagers?

I'm a single 25y/o guy and I still regularly date teenage girls from 17-19 (legal) do you think that's weird/immature or perfectly normal?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very weird if some of them are still in high school. It's a little bit weird if they are still living at home, and it gets a little bit weirder every year that you get older but your dates don't. It's not the years of difference, it's the difference in stage of life. A 29-year-old working full time dating a 22-year-old working full time is not weird. A 25-year-old working full time but dating a school girl is weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• To others that could come across as weird. I'm not going to lie that is a little weird. I hope I didn't offend you. Do you prefer younger girls? Or have you had bad luck with dating girls around your age?

• I've been burnt by girls my own age a lot so I've started dating under 20 as the standard

• 1st one I think..

• You just have to find out what you really want. If you want to date younger girls, or date girls you're age. It's just your preference, or choice, and no one can really change that. Do you.