I'm 25, is it weird I still date teenagers?

I'm a single 25y/o guy and I still regularly date teenage girls from 17-19 (legal) do you think that's weird/immature or perfectly normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very weird if some of them are still in high school. It's a little bit weird if they are still living at home, and it gets a little bit weirder every year that you get older but your dates don't. It's not the years of difference, it's the difference in stage of life. A 29-year-old working full time dating a 22-year-old working full time is not weird. A 25-year-old working full time but dating a school girl is weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To others that could come across as weird. I'm not going to lie that is a little weird. I hope I didn't offend you. Do you prefer younger girls? Or have you had bad luck with dating girls around your age?

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been burnt by girls my own age a lot so I've started dating under 20 as the standard

• Show All
    • 1st one I think..

• You just have to find out what you really want. If you want to date younger girls, or date girls you're age. It's just your preference, or choice, and no one can really change that. Do you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Weird at 17.. They are still in high school. Are you stuck in your high school days? That's hie i feel when grown folks are still attracted to high school kids.. Especially men. Makes me think they have stopped developing prematurely in high school.. No nee social skills? Lowest you should go is 19

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you expect the lowest age he should be dating is 21.. But that's just my opinion

• Of course it's weird that you are still finding teenagers attractive. It is immature. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's kinda weird. Especially being into anyone who's still in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that is weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Time to move up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. 19 is the lowest you should go

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch out people

0|0
    0|0
  • Immature

0|0
    0|0
  • These days anything can be considered normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hells yes. Your a grown woman and it's way past time for you to stop playing with teenage boys and find a grown man

0|1
    0|0
  • Age doesn't matter really when your in love. screw what anyone else says.

0|0
    4|1
  • Most guys who do this have poor social skills.

1|0
    0|0
    • could you elaborate please

• Show All
    • Because they aren't developed enough to know any better but old enough to want sex. That's why.

• most are university students, im still doing my undergrad

Recommended myTakes