Wondering if he likes me?

I have known this guy for 2 months and see him everyday as I work with him. For about the first month I would catch him staring at me and he wouldn't look away when I caught him, I would always be the one to look away after a few seconds. We would always just end up staring at each other for a few seconds, and he would have no expression or no smile. Then one day a month ago he stopped staring as much as he did, I still catch him looking at me sometimes, usually when something funny happens and it seems like he's looking at my reaction. When he's talking to others he will look at me when talking even if I wasn't in the conversation. There has also been a few times when he's talking to someone else he will bring me in the conversation and ask for my opinion. I have also noticed that at work with a group he is always looking at me and talking to me, it seems like he is ignoring the others. He has only gotten personal a few times, most of our conversations are work related. He does have a girlfriend, but has expressed a few times that he is not happy with her to other coworkers. I am mainly curious if he is attracted to me since he seems to act differently towards me, I'm not pursuing him since I am not that type of person to purposefully get in between a relationship.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think there is def interest there. you're also right that you shpuldnt pursue anything until you know the relationship has ended. I think for him he's realizing what it is he really wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he likes you
    And you know for sure he has a girlfriend?
    Am going through the exact same thing
    Except she told me she was dating someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes