Do they look at my ass?

At school I hang out with a bunch of guys and one girl. I have dated one of them (I broke up with him within one day) and at least half has a crush on me (including the girl). One day they were commenting on the girls ass and that made me wonder, do they look at my ass? Should I care? Should I say anything? Please answer!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, they look at your ass. They look at it very curiously and happily. In fact. the ass of girls is one of the most beautiful and attractive thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they look at your ass, probably a whole lot, dont really mind it, just accept it and take it as you are irresistible 😂👌

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a "Primate thing," that is still expressed in some way. We evolved from lower ape-like primates, and some of those species experience a swelling, and redness, in their posterior, like advertising that they are 'fertile' and wanting to 'mate'.
    while being more advanced, and hopefully smarter than our Simian ancestors, there are still, so basal genes, and some behaviors that are focused on reproduction.
    The male, liking the appearance of the female's bottom, though not swollen, and red, like our distant evolutionary ancestors, is still a STRONG force!!
    YES!! Guys look at your 'ASS' and we LOVE these super-tight Yoga pants, or leggings or whatever you call them!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes