Guys, I wonder what guys feel/think that they realize they're actually the ones who take control / have the power in dating?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys don't feel or think they have power/control in dating... look at it from the male perspective.

Firstly the guy is expected to make the first move and risk rejection. The girl just has to say yes or no. The power is all with her! She has the power to crush him yet either way she gets a boost to her self-esteem. Most girls don't tend to risk rejection as they don't ask guys out, but asking a girl out isn't powerful because of the fear of rejection.

Secondly the guy has to measure up to her standards or gets rejected, again the power is with her.

80% of relationships are ended by females.

• But in our perspective, at least me.

U have the power.
      Ya, maybe if the case is we like the guy.

• @Shoenron is right
      😢

• @Shoenron but what stops a woman making that first move? Woman flirt and give signals of interest and then sit back and wait for the guy to ask her out. The power is the ability to grant that guy's wish or to crush his dreams. The ability to say yes or no is the real power in this scenario and it's with woman because men are expected to take the risk...

Sorry but you can't say that men have power because they didn't ask you out when you yourself could equally have asked him and didn't.