Guys, What do you feel or think when seeing her naked body?

Note: only with ur girlfriend, or ur date in private room

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every woman is SO DIFFERENT!! The shape of her breasts, the size, proportions, color of her nipples, her insecurity, letting me see her, touch her. . .
    Her most intimate place, seems something that so many are so insecure, so, maybe 'TERRIFIED' of, but it is such a wonderful mystery, and something amazing to guys, like me, that want to know, understand, and have you show us, what you love, and how to touch you, but it seems to be very uncomfortable to so many.
    Some say their parts are the 'wrong color' or 'too big' or afraid of her natural scent.
    Women's bodies are AMAZING, and so PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!! I have had the opportunity to have a few, pose, totally nude in a a public place, for AMAZING monochrome photos, using an 'Old-Fashioned' camera, and 'Black and White,' monochrome, FILM, developing the images, in a Dark Room, with them, loving their expressions, seeing how AMAZING they look!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• ? Only with girlfriends?

Not a lot actually... Girlfriends or dates comfortable enough to be naked with me will know that I'm almost always naked when in my room... And they join me soon after knowing me...

So it's kinda normal to see each other naked...

I'll be happy to describe feelings on seeing a woman friend naked for the first time though... If you are interested...

0|0
    1|0
  • Life just does not get better than this. Breathtaken.

0|0
    0|0
  • I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GOT NAKED FOR ME!!! I DON'T DESERVE TO SEE HER BEAUTY!

0|0
    0|2
  • Love and lust combined, giving me an intense feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow im so curious about her body and now she is going to be naked...

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit what's her name again

0|1
    0|0
  • The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen

0|1
    0|0
  • Dayum... How did I get so lucky...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting lucky tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think wow she is hot but I don't feel anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel as honoured today as I did 12 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nom nom nom

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to make some sweet interracial love

0|0
    1|0
  • Fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I admire and wonder how is she so hairless... And feel jealous of her smoothness and curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • A naked girl, nothing I haven't seen before

0|0
    0|0
    • All these inexperienced dudes getting so excited LOL. It's a naked girl not a talking dog.

Recommended myTakes