Guys, What do you feel or think when seeing her naked body?

Note: only with ur girlfriend, or ur date in private room

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Every woman is SO DIFFERENT!! The shape of her breasts, the size, proportions, color of her nipples, her insecurity, letting me see her, touch her. . .
    Her most intimate place, seems something that so many are so insecure, so, maybe 'TERRIFIED' of, but it is such a wonderful mystery, and something amazing to guys, like me, that want to know, understand, and have you show us, what you love, and how to touch you, but it seems to be very uncomfortable to so many.
    Some say their parts are the 'wrong color' or 'too big' or afraid of her natural scent.
    Women's bodies are AMAZING, and so PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!! I have had the opportunity to have a few, pose, totally nude in a a public place, for AMAZING monochrome photos, using an 'Old-Fashioned' camera, and 'Black and White,' monochrome, FILM, developing the images, in a Dark Room, with them, loving their expressions, seeing how AMAZING they look!!