Guys, Do you say things you don’t mean in a fight?

Have you guys ever said anything really hurtful in a fight or a breakup but you did NOT mean it AT ALL... you were just upset, hurt, scared, insecure, lashing out ect?

Things you wish you could take back but really hurt the other person...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have gotten in sort of a fight once in which I juat jokingly said that communism shall prevail. I was easily able to beat him but I don’t fight so I just threq him off of me and then laugh at his stupidity

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Sometimes people say stuffs intentionally to hurt the other person when they are angry. They don't really mean those things - they just want to hurt the other person. Also, they have the ability to hurt each other very well if both people are close enough because they know each other's pressure points.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have heard things I thought they meant, and was told later they didn't. I understand how confusing that is and I'm not sure if they meant it or not. I can see why a person would say they didn't mean something later on to be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't and I wouldn't stay with someone who was verbally abusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I say things that I mean, but I know my delivery is horrible at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens when get angry or get in flow of shouting on someone to defend own self anyone can say anything that they don't want to but they do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when I'm angry and raging I curse and insult a lot, but I don't mean it.

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't we all

0|1
    0|0
  • Can’t say that I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens when you in the heat of the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes I think about that that fight sometimes. I wish some invisible person can slap me before I go too far.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes