Should girls ask boys out?

So I know its common for the guy to be asking the girl to be his girlfriend. For my relationship I was the one that asked him out. Is it wrong that I did so? Like do you think we'll have problems in our relationship? What are your thoughts?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah a lot of guys are actually pretty shy about approaching a girl they like let alone asking them out. I think it's pretty cool to ask him out.

As for problems, that really will be up to you two and whether u guys are compatible or not as time goes on.

• I'm having some regrets, he's been leaving me on seen a lot recently

• That in itself could be from a whole other event or series of events. It would be best to try talk calmly and nicely to him about it. And see for yourself what his reason is for that.

My advice is to not think too hard about it 😊 you'll only stress yourself out more.

• Thanks man, and well I'm already stressing lol. His reason yesterday was he left his phone at his friends house, I didn't question him or ask him if his friend read my message because obviously I was left on read. Sometimes I just feel like starting an argument or something but that's just wrong. I just don't want to ask now why I'm left on read

Most Helpful Girl