Should girls ask boys out?

So I know its common for the guy to be asking the girl to be his girlfriend. For my relationship I was the one that asked him out. Is it wrong that I did so? Like do you think we'll have problems in our relationship? What are your thoughts?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah a lot of guys are actually pretty shy about approaching a girl they like let alone asking them out. I think it's pretty cool to ask him out.

As for problems, that really will be up to you two and whether u guys are compatible or not as time goes on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm having some regrets, he's been leaving me on seen a lot recently

• Show All
    • That in itself could be from a whole other event or series of events. It would be best to try talk calmly and nicely to him about it. And see for yourself what his reason is for that.

My advice is to not think too hard about it 😊 you'll only stress yourself out more.

• Thanks man, and well I'm already stressing lol. His reason yesterday was he left his phone at his friends house, I didn't question him or ask him if his friend read my message because obviously I was left on read. Sometimes I just feel like starting an argument or something but that's just wrong. I just don't want to ask now why I'm left on read

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Really, that's just a false stigma. I've had relationships where I asked girls out, and where I was asked out originally. There was no difference between the two. Don't even put a second thought into it

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm really shy so being asked out by a girl kind of takes out the risk of being rejected and would take away all the feelings of being that weird guy that asks out every girl until he finds one to say yes

1|1
    0|0
  • If you want 'EQUALITY' then YES, you NEED to ask the guy you are lusting for, out!! If he is the right guy, he will LOVE that you asked him out!!
    OH, but then, who pays?
    My rule, is if I ask her out, I pay; If she asks, she pays, Equal Rights!!! :)

0|0
    2|0
    • Your logic leads to a miserable emotionless, selfish and calculated relationship. In a couple, these things come naturally, it depends more on decency, care and love than on an equality matter. I would never stay in a relationship that feels like you owe each other something.
      A decent girl will not expect you to pay for her, in fact she will insist on paying, at least for her part.

• There's no "should" - whoever is interested should make it known, or initiate something. Doesn't need to be asking on a date, but getting their feelings out there somehow.

1|0
    0|0
  • ya cause boys pay... so of Course girls should ask at least...
    otherwise what is she doing if he's asking and paying and showing up for the date... and she only just shows up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not if your interested then do it. Men shouldn’t be the only ones going through that anxiety

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes, why not? There is nothing wrong in that. There should be no ego in these things.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think girls should ask guys out more. A lot of the time it's hard to know if girls are into you or just being nice. Would be cool to be asked and be easier

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is someone that your interested in, go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I for one would be flattered if a girl asked me out.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what gender you are so what I say is yeah you could it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its just like a kind of half tradition that is anoying for guys and most girls believe it is how it is suppose to be

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.
    Itd be nice for a change.
    But I like a good challenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 2018. If you're into him, make a move.

1|1
    0|0
  • both can do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls should too when they want

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think that would be better

1|0
    0|0
  • Not wrong at all. Wish more girls did it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish more girls would approach me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, we should

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfect if you don't look sluty XD