Getting no matches?

On bumble and tinder it seems that Iโ€™m getting no matches. I do not swipe right on everyone I see like some do but I do swipe right on a decent amount. Also feels like I get no no matches in real life. I have had people tell me that Iโ€™m handsome or cute but canโ€™t seem to find anyone. Lately it has been destroying my confidence because of the constant rejection.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let it affect your confidence. If you do, it'll be counterintuitive and you'll spiral downward. Use it as fuel to motivate you to improve your appearance. Put effort in, and you'll become more beautiful than you likely already are

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to swipe all to know ๐Ÿ˜‚ i did that and guess what? Months later im with someone that i just randomly swipe ๐Ÿ˜‚ and together for few months (not officially)