What should I do?

First things first, sorry if my English's a little off! It's not my native language.

I'm a 22-year-old, alright-looking dude. After my last break up I decided to take some time off from dating and focus on my career, which definitely paid off.

However, now that I've regained interest in dating, I've found myself in a tough spot. I've always been an introvert and am having trouble meeting new people, girls included. As an illustrator I work from home and am not into clubs and parties and all that stuff so it's not like I'm exposed to many people on a regular basis.

Any advice?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Find similar girls. Girls who are introverts are the same as you. There really isn't any difference, if you date her, overtime you will understand each other mutually and develop a strong bond.

Perhaps some of your friends will know some people who are introverted like you. Ask them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there. I am introverted too and also struggle with this. Yesterday posted something like this. The advices i got were to just do it and force myself into conversations and just do it. I know that sounds difficult and it is. But they seem to be right.

• I mean this when u see someone u like. Not for meeting someone. You could try dating apps/websites.

• Oh hey you too best of luck there's gotta be somebody nickleback somebody somewhere Dallas Smith

• Haha thank you