What should I do guy likes me more then a friends but I am not interested in him?

One guy that I been talking. every time he said always said you never give a chance with me. Oh you got a new boyfriend. he keep saying the same thing. I keep telling him not into him like that. He lives to far. he out of the pic. I am not attracted to him.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have had someone like that, more then once really
    If they don't get it when you clearly say it to them (without been nice at that point, just saying them not going to happen not interested" then do your best to simply ignore them, at best give them the most general stranger response (If there in RL if its in the virtual realm its better to just completely ignore and even block)
    It huts its sad and a pain to do it, but some don't give you any other option

1|1
    0|0
  • well simply just tell him that you are not interested him the way he is in you and if he is a reasonable person he should understand and get off of you

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Be extremely clear, almost rudely blunt, and if that doesn't work ignore him. It's the kindest thing you can do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore him. He needs to get the message that you aren't interested.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's tough... mainly because you kind of don't want to pop his bubble and send him away with puppy dog eyes.

I would be as honest as you can with him. In a polite way then cut all contact with him.

That way he kind of has to get the message, rather he wants to or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you shouldnprobably ignore him for a while. Tell him that you don't like him and if he can't except that then no need to try and be friends. Like seriously, i dnt like this "I like u so u gotta like me" thing bc people have a choice. Like someone else said on the post, u cn introduce him to some other girl that is looking for someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lot of his friends are in a relationship

• Show All
    • But he needy type of guy but I don't know what others girls he would like

• Set up a dating profile for him and put his traits in there. Some girl might pop up and be interested. Just tell him that that is what u r going to do first. He may not wanna get online to find someone but if not then maybe you'll have to cut ur ties with him if he keeps bothering u

• By being upfront about it. Just that you're not interested and if you want to be friends that go for it. But if he can't then you walk about from him. He should respect your decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say sorry you are not interested plus you're already in a relationship. Tell him you would like to remain friends but if he keeps bringing it up, then you might have to distance yourself from talking to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a warning. Tell him if he doesn't respect your boundaries then he is done. If he's respectable he'll finally learn. If he's not, then his true colors will show and you dropped someone toxic for you

0|1
    0|0
  • You complain about girls always stealing your boyfriends but ignore a potentially loyal guy who is into you. I don't even

0|0
    0|0
    • I am taken so I am very loyal to my current boyfriend. not interested in my boys as a friend

• He's remote from you? Why are you even wasting your time with him? What are you getting out of it? Just tell him goodbye and block him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to tell him decisively that it's not going to work out. Otherwise, ignore him completely if he still doesn't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just need to make it clear to him that he is in the friend zone tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Be straight up why b. s. it or make excuses or reasons to make him feel there is a possibility even a
    .001% chance you will later down the road

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys only make "friends" with women in hopes of sleeping with her at some point, even if not actively pursued. Don't like it? Don't be friends with men, they don't really want to be friends with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wingman. Introduce him to other girlfriends. I'm sorry, this is the best, most gentle way I can come up

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop talking to him for a week after you turn him down. If he keeps trying make it longer. That is of course if you're trying to be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you having so much trouble with this? Literally the one thing all girls do best is reject guys. Just be meaner when you do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't stop then don't be afraid to use harsher words

0|0
    0|0
  • He's angry because you don't like him so stop talking with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been friends with a guy for a long time, he usually flirts with me but I have never been interested in him. When I heard a rumor from one of my female friends that he liked me, I was not ready to let him down harsh. I related to his feelings because I had feelings for another guy that were equally strong. I suggest that you treat him as friends. Sooner or later, he will give up on you. He will predict it naturally that you want to stay as friends.

Although, if he acts too possesive, keep in mind that you have to face him and use words such as 'I'm sorry, I'm into someone else' and 'Can we stay as friends?'

If he doesn't let go, be cold. Be aggressive. It's your right to feel this way, if he doesn't let go, ignore him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He keep saying staff I wish I was your boyfriend.

• Stuff meant

• He needs to keep wishing. Your answer is final and you won't change it. Ignore his comments, sooner or later, he will let go (keep in mind that he won't follow you till the end of eternity)

• Just make it clear that you are not interested. That they all are friend zoned..

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be best to ignore him more and more until he just gives up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be VERY clear about your lack of romantic or sex feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • If u r not then he has to understand it... If not then just ignore or block...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut your contact down or completely for a while, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind

0|0
    0|0
  • You just gotta go ahead and guide him right into the friend-zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can pm me.. we can work it out😉

0|0
    1|0
  • Just block, it's really that simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • The friend zone sucks i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Knock him out n ran away...

0|0
    0|0
  • "NO ME GUSTA! "

0|0
    0|0
  • lit just block him

0|0
    0|0
  • Encourage him to find a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • then you need to tell him you're not. be prepared to lose him as a friend.. and then, if he continues, it's considered harassment. and you need to get the cops involved, if that happens

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is getting mad at you because you’re not into him, he just flat out doesn’t respect you or your opinion. If you can’t convince him, maybe it’s best to disconnect him from your life just a little. Maybe introduce him to others will get you off his mind, but if none of that works, I say try to cut him off just a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean if it's just out of the question then you just have to make it absolutely clear, even if it might hurt him a bit but obviously don't intend to. I will say however that my girlfriend of a year and I started in a similar situation, but she gave me a chance to prove her wrong and now we're looking at getting married. Just do what you think is best

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes