What is your idea of a perfect date?

Explain in detail what your perfect date is

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk along the train tracks at the edge of town after mid-afternoon coffee, talking about life and everything in it. A light, warm rain starts. We run laughing back to my place nearby, a bit wet each of us, and I kiss her as we walk through the door, and then we can't wait to get each others' clothes off. I fuck her crazy for the next thirty minutes or so until she can't take any more and then she falls asleep in my arms. I wake her up after her nap; we cuddle and watch cartoons together while eating some cookies and splitting a beer. We sleep, then go out for brunch the next morning after more cuddling and sex. We kiss goodbye and go our separate ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to just sit in a car and talk to the person whilst staring at the stars it’s perfect to me