What is your idea of a perfect date?

Explain in detail what your perfect date is

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk along the train tracks at the edge of town after mid-afternoon coffee, talking about life and everything in it. A light, warm rain starts. We run laughing back to my place nearby, a bit wet each of us, and I kiss her as we walk through the door, and then we can't wait to get each others' clothes off. I fuck her crazy for the next thirty minutes or so until she can't take any more and then she falls asleep in my arms. I wake her up after her nap; we cuddle and watch cartoons together while eating some cookies and splitting a beer. We sleep, then go out for brunch the next morning after more cuddling and sex. We kiss goodbye and go our separate ways.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to just sit in a car and talk to the person whilst staring at the stars it’s perfect to me

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would go and see the sunset with my girl, view over the sea, have a picknick, massage her, hug and kiss. Then cinema time, and then.. suprise! Flowers and a the rest of the weekend in a nice hotel with spa and such.. id really spoil her.

1|0
    0|0
  • A quiet in house thing with pizza a movie and lots of cuddling

1|1
    0|0
  • A picnic for 2 at the local Mingo Creek Park , where you can see nature and hear birds tweeting and take long romantic walks , have a cook out , make small talk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it depends on your definition of Perfect if perfect is what your mind will think is perfect then it is and if perfect is what most couples do and go then it's also perfect you have to rely on your in this matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Festival cruising in the Caribbean... it is one of my dreams to hit the islands there so...

0|0
    0|0
  • At the synagogue

2|0
    0|0
  • Anything

0|1
    0|0
  • We have sex then she leaves after 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffe, I don't leave after 10 mins.