If you had to choose, which of the following situations or features would be a deal breaker for you in choosing a future relationship?

• Physically unattractive
  • Cultural/religious differences
  • Financial irresponsibility
    Vote C
  • They are clingy/insecure
    Vote D
  • Your family hates them
    Vote E
  • Their family hates you
    Vote F
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote G

610

Most Helpful Girls

• Idc if my family hates him all it matters if i love him.. Idc if he clingy I love it... by the way his personality I love his attraction comes next I love it to.. ( don't judge a person in a photo etc if u do u will regret and soon to realized that they do look sexy etc and that they do love u etc )
    Idc if there family hates me

What I do care is this :
    Financial irrresponisblitlity
    Different religion
    Not being honest
    No cheating
    Etc

• If i have to choose from those it'll be financial irresponsibility, because none of the rest options even bother me, but the reason why this does is because I take relationships seriously with the intention of marrying the person in the future, so of course I expect them to be responsible in every way.

Most Helpful Guys

• Physically unattractive. It may sound shallow, but it's not. You have to be attracted to your partner. Yes other aspects of a relationship are just as important, but if you aren't attracted to your partner then you might not put as much effort in.

• Exactly, because if your partner isn't the most attractive person to you, then you should let them go so they can find someone who thinks they're beautiful or handsome.

• Physically unattractive
    +
    Cultural/religious differences
    +
    Financial irresponsibility