If you had to choose, which of the following situations or features would be a deal breaker for you in choosing a future relationship?

• Physically unattractive
    Vote A
  • Cultural/religious differences
    Vote B
  • Financial irresponsibility
    Vote C
  • They are clingy/insecure
    Vote D
  • Your family hates them
    Vote E
  • Their family hates you
    Vote F
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Idc if my family hates him all it matters if i love him.. Idc if he clingy I love it... by the way his personality I love his attraction comes next I love it to.. ( don't judge a person in a photo etc if u do u will regret and soon to realized that they do look sexy etc and that they do love u etc )
    Idc if there family hates me

What I do care is this :
    Financial irrresponisblitlity
    Different religion
    Not being honest
    No cheating
    Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • If i have to choose from those it'll be financial irresponsibility, because none of the rest options even bother me, but the reason why this does is because I take relationships seriously with the intention of marrying the person in the future, so of course I expect them to be responsible in every way.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Physically unattractive. It may sound shallow, but it's not. You have to be attracted to your partner. Yes other aspects of a relationship are just as important, but if you aren't attracted to your partner then you might not put as much effort in.

3|0
    0|0
    • Exactly, because if your partner isn't the most attractive person to you, then you should let them go so they can find someone who thinks they're beautiful or handsome.

• Physically unattractive
    +
    Cultural/religious differences
    +
    Financial irresponsibility

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Probably physical cause if im repulsed by them i can't be fully commited or into them

2|0
    0|0
  • A, B, and C would definitely be deal breakers. However, D and E wouldn't bother me, and F wouldn't be a problem for me as long as it wasn't a problem for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably if im not attracted to them haha it's kinda shallow but I think if you aren't attracted to someone that's jsut really friendship rather than a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think love could survive any of those things. Clingyness or cultural differences would probably be the toughest to overcome

0|0
    0|0
  • Having totally different values, be it religious or political, also having totally different tastes, how could we do stuff together?

1|0
    0|0
  • I can deal with all of these but when my girl starts to become obsessively clingy it's a major turn off

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically unattractive. Why would I want a relationship with someone I don't like the look of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their family hates u

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Drug use

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above