What lessons have you learnt from relationships?

i have learnt that just because someone likes you it doesn't mean you have to stay and but up with their narcissistic tendencies

3572

Most Helpful Girl

• That the relationship needs to be equal, there is no superior or inferior otherwise the relationship won't work
    That if you get treated like crap once, its likely to keep happeing
    For every 2 he cheated on you with that you KNOW about triple that.
    If you get cheated on once, it will happen again
    Love hurts, regardless
    Love is hard
    Love is worth it
    Don't fall in love with a stranger, fall in love with your best friend
    Communication is important
    you'll never get everything you want
    Real love isn't a fairytale
    Dont give your trust out like candy make people earn it.
    If the way you feel doesn't feel like a 90's/Y2K hiphop song then its not real love

Most Helpful Guy

• Those with power get everything they want, those without suffer whatever they have to. There's no honor to any of it, that's why they say, "all's fair in love and war." You have to take what you want by force and you have to fight against everyone else who wants it more than you do, and if you lose, nobody will cry for you, fuck you!

There's not one single drop of sympathy for the weak anywhere in the world. Not even a single drop. Nobody else cares. If you don't like it, hey, there's always suicide!