A guy can get any girl with persistence. True or False?

• True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for a fact this is false. Many men have tried hard to get me and failed, then tried again and again and still continued to fail. I also have men and women who come to me for psychic clairvoyant readings who are unhappy because the person they want is not interested in them. They often pursue them and still never get anywhere. They try to get love spells to force them to come to them and they still fail. Some of them are still trying to get them YEARS later and fail. http://www.webclairvoyant.com

1|2
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.
    It's more often the case that a girl can wear down a guy, but even that's way less than 100%.

Personally, I always preferred to be the hunter than the quarry, but anyone you have to work on probably isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
    • butttt, what if that person who isn't worth it is trying to get someone who they know is worth it

• Show All
    • Well wherever you are in your life, you deserve it. So person B deserves person A if they both are together

• @ClumsyGuy
      The longer I live the more I see people winding up with who they REALLY wanted.
      ... be it the average looking great girl or the airheaded beauty queen or the cheater.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. Persistence quickly becomes creepy and turns to harassment, most of the time.

3|6
    0|0
  • That's so false it's almost hillarious such question even needs to be asked. In the end of the day, if you're just not her type (or even if you are), a no is just a no, and keep trying may just seem annoying rather than a way of showing you are determined.

1|1
    0|0
  • It worked for a guy I knew 😂 I thought he'd be turned down and seen as creepy, but he kept at it and got her. I think her attraction towards him grew over time and it was attractive to see when a man wants something he really gives it his all.

1|1
    0|1
  • Not true at all. There needs to be some attraction or connection doesn't matter how much persistence if they don't exist it won't happen

2|0
    0|0
  • yes!!! haha maybe most girls, unless you like killed her kid or something, I think it would work if you really really tried, but you would have to really try, but I think it's sooo cute!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • If persistence means trying your luck with many many hot girls, yes.

If persistence means trying your luck continually with one girl, no.

1|0
    1|0
  • If they both try and put in the effort, yes. Otherwise no.

0|4
    0|0
  • If a woman is not attracted there is no amount of persistence that will help. Only harm

3|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry but it is not true. Of course you can get her attention but if she does not like you, she does not like you. There should be willingness.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get a lot of things in this world through persistence. If you try hard enough you can even get a smack in the mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some things you can't come back from though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instead of the girl, he might sit in the jail for harassment!

1|1
    0|0
  • That's ridiculous and happens only in shitty sitcoms. Yes I'm looking at you HIMYM

1|1
    0|0
  • False, what you can get iwith too much persistence is a staking or harassement suit against you

0|0
    0|0
  • Persistence can be creepy or annoying

3|4
    0|0
  • It depends on the people and the situation. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't "force" someone to be attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's ridiculous.

1|2
    0|0
  • If he is a serial killer he can "get" her yep

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. JUST NO..

0|2
    0|0
  • I Don't think so

0|2
    0|0
  • Replace girl with a restraining order

0|0
    0|0
  • True.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope girls are stupid they want hook up s

0|0
    2|2
  • Nowadays "persistence" would be considered sexual assault.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extra false. You do well when girls chase you. And yes, "girls chasing after a guy is a real thing. Only creepy guys don't think so.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes