A guy can get any girl with persistence. True or False?

• True
  • False

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• I know for a fact this is false. Many men have tried hard to get me and failed, then tried again and again and still continued to fail. I also have men and women who come to me for psychic clairvoyant readings who are unhappy because the person they want is not interested in them. They often pursue them and still never get anywhere. They try to get love spells to force them to come to them and they still fail. Some of them are still trying to get them YEARS later and fail. http://www.webclairvoyant.com

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.
    It's more often the case that a girl can wear down a guy, but even that's way less than 100%.

Personally, I always preferred to be the hunter than the quarry, but anyone you have to work on probably isn't worth it.

• butttt, what if that person who isn't worth it is trying to get someone who they know is worth it

• Well wherever you are in your life, you deserve it. So person B deserves person A if they both are together

• @ClumsyGuy
      The longer I live the more I see people winding up with who they REALLY wanted.
      ... be it the average looking great girl or the airheaded beauty queen or the cheater.