Why do some guys beg to have you back, only each time to blow it again and again?

I have given second and now a third chance to show that he cares through his actions. Now I am done. Wondering why some men keep swearing they care that much about you and fight to win you, when they don’t really mean it?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• We do actually mean it. But men in this age are really imature. They don't know what it means "to change myself". That it means to go against yourself. Don't mind him, he needed to be taught a lesson 🙂

• He’s 28 and you’re more mature at 19. Shaking my head...

• Thanks :) Like I said he’s 28, I’m not so sure he’s going to be changing. I’ve also given him a few chances already to change. Im also 30 and can’t be waiting around for someone.

• You need to hmgibe him a lot more time 🙂 he must realise that he has done something wrong at first 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone cared about you, a second or third chance would never have been needed to show that they "care". They should have done so from day 1 if they thought you were worth it.