What does he want from me?

Hi, I've been seeing a guy for just about 3 months. We aren't dating and feel like giving up. First month was great. He made me dinner and had a romantic valentines days. He surprised me with dates and picked some really good ones. He asked me questions to really get to know me. Like what my time line was on marriage and how many kids I would want. After about 5 weeks I started seeing him less and less. About once a week. After about 6 weeks I asked him where this was going by text and he said not sure, best to have this conversation in person. We never ended up talking about it. Now I really want to give up. He texts me almost everyday, not much but a couple texts. But I see him about a week and a half. He's busy I get it but still sucks. In his texts every once in awhile he brings up a bit about sex. Like tonight he said he likes giving me massages cause he gets cuddles. But I think it meant sexual. I showed him this bar awhile ago right around my house. Some of his friends flew down to see him and he took them there. I was there and saw him but left asap. I texted him and he knew I was there. He seemed like he wanted me to say hi, but I was upset cause he never even invited me to meet his friends. He keeps saying he isn't happy about it. I don't feel like this is going anywhere and like he likes me anymore. Before I asked him we spent a nice weekend going to the beach and him cradling me and holding my hand all day. I am a bit standoffish cause I have no clue where this is going and I am scared of getting hurt. So maybe I am pushing him away. But I seem like he's not the same anymore.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Id go with your head on this one. If you were never formally dating then your both just friends with benefits. And he is probably seeing other people so id just delete his contact info change your number and set your mind on actually finding someone else to be an official girlfriend and boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have your answer, you know you should move on. Neither of you seem to be interested in pursuing anything with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Give up and tell him. If he wants you he'll run after you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes