How to not be nervous on a first date?

Hey guys I have a first date with a boy coming up soon and I’m super nervous! Anyone got any tips on keeping the conversation up. I haven’t had butterflies over a guy since like grade 8 so this is weird and scary for me. Pls help me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All you have to do is be yourself, and don't do anything you don't want to do. If he asked you out, it's probably because he already likes you, so you have no reason to worry in that regard. A little nervousness isn't a bad thing! As strange as it may sound, that giddy awkwardness you're feeling is probably a good sign.
    Congratulations on your date by the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't panic and BE nervous. The nervousness shows you're interested and MOST guys find it comforting to know that you're just as nervous as he is, because he is! To keep the conversation going, ask about his passions, things he does in his time off, and make sure you are listening to understand and learn more about him, not just to respond. Take a few seconds to really understand what he said and then ask him for more details about his interests. If he's interested in you he'll ask the same!

2|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself and give him the pussy he wants after the date is over

0|0
    2|1

Recommended myTakes