Do you use tinder for hookups or dates?

I personally use it for both. I put in my profile everything you would see in a normal profile then at the end would add. "Am open to hookups" sadly some women decide they are not gonna date me because I am open to hooking up.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• When i used it i would use it to get dates only, because i never was a fan of anything less serious, but what i perceive is that majority of people who use tinder and similar apps are after a hook up more than serious relationships. So because of this i ended giving up, but nowadays i only talk with quality people that have the same interests, things are working better for me this way. But well about they running away because of the open to hook up, depending on the age bracket you are targeting or level of attractiveness will be hard to get along with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking about using it, but it would only be for dates/meeting people