Do you believe?

Do you believe you can be in love after a couple weeks of knowing someone?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I believe in love at first sight because after all, what is love anyways? It's an intangible feeling. It's a piston firing in our brain saying we feel this or that way about someone/thing else.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Of course. I've known people to start liking someone after talking to them once, hell some people think they've fallen in love with someone at the mere sight of a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but the feeling of love is just natures way of keeping us together long enough to successfully breed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's a different Outlook about love

• Show All
    • And I don't think there's a time restraint on love

• Well over time love changes from butterflies to companionship. Not saying you shouldn't go after it... just pick someone you can get along with outside of sex and parties.

• Yes i believe anyone can fall in love quickly but the question is? Is it for real or is just infatuation?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love begins after the crush ends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Esp if you had real deep conversations

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • or it could be the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your still in an infatuation stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just make sure its real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you manipulate yourself into it

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would you manipulate yourself into it if everything feels like love and it looks like love then it might really be love. That just needs to be nurtured

• Show All
    • So in your opinion how long does it take to feel real love or for real love to be there?

• I don't choose with feelings dear can't tell you how long but can say until I know that I'm sure on the choices I'm going to make.

• No i don't believe in loving someone that soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably fake love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes