Would you rather date someone predictable or someone unpredicatable?

What do you think about each?
  • Predictable
  • Unpredictable
Bump

3749

Most Helpful Guy

• Predictable, it's easier to trust predictable people. Unpredictability could cause your future with them to be unstable or even dangerous depending on the person. Is predictability boring? Maybe. Predictability can be boring if you don't do new things together and do stuff to make life a bit more interesting. Though it's a lot better than having to learn your partner quit their job today jusst cause when they were the breadwinner or their income helped to support both of your lifestyles, a person cheating on you just cause, or a person leaving or divorcing you just cause. All of these things could makes significant changes to your life and not in a good way. It's better to know them but to have some nice positive small suprises here and there.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I preferred someone who is more unpredictable bc I think it's more fun to hang out with them, they might be giving more surprises. But now I m like I want someone more stable. Won't do shit too much out of my expectations.