Does anyone know how I can get a sugar mummy?

I am an 18 year old male living in ely and needing money and I was thinking about becoming someone's sugar baby. It wouldn't only be for the money because I love making memories, meeting people, and making people happy.
I've already tried Seeking Arrangement and it hasn't helped me at all because everyone woman on there is looking for a sugar daddy, not wanting to become a sugar mummy.
Can anyone help me please?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• There's like no chance online, you're better off just meeting an older women in person. Except you're not 21 so that's gonna make it even harder. Oh and you'd be a "cub" not a sugar baby