Good guys come last , really?

66

Most Helpful Girls

• Good guys have a tendency to come last if their dating game is just not right. Dating is a game. Some men like to play stupid games. And some woman are silly with stupid games. When women act stupid guys take advantage of them. So women need patience to deal with stupid guys. When men succeed in doing stupid things to drive woman crazy , good men and good woman are getting a raw deal. So good guys come last because of this tough competition. But some good guys do succeed. So its not always a one way street for good guys and good girls.

• Yeah it's a saying and normally yes like they'll let others through the door before then

Most Helpful Guys

• Good guys don’t come last. Boring & submissive guys come last. Being a good man doesn’t lean you have to be submissive or boring. Many people confuse the terms being ultra nice is also a turn off to women it’s the equivalent of big repellent.