Good guys come last , really?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Good guys have a tendency to come last if their dating game is just not right. Dating is a game. Some men like to play stupid games. And some woman are silly with stupid games. When women act stupid guys take advantage of them. So women need patience to deal with stupid guys. When men succeed in doing stupid things to drive woman crazy , good men and good woman are getting a raw deal. So good guys come last because of this tough competition. But some good guys do succeed. So its not always a one way street for good guys and good girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's a saying and normally yes like they'll let others through the door before then

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Good guys don’t come last. Boring & submissive guys come last. Being a good man doesn’t lean you have to be submissive or boring. Many people confuse the terms being ultra nice is also a turn off to women it’s the equivalent of big repellent.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's just stupid. Also, what are the criteria for "last"?

1|1
    0|0
    • see the update

• Show All
    • And I have* didn't mean to use "but"

• It's even more disconcerting to see that OP is over 45 years old and still holds this belief.

• True Af

0|0
    0|1
  • Define "good".

0|1
    0|0
    • see the update

• The key difference between Actual Nice Guys and today's "nice guys" is that the latter are only doing nice things because they want to get on the girl’s good side. In other words, the guy is sucking up to the girl, similar to how one would supplicate himself to his boss to gain favor. He is forcibly conforming into a personality (“niceness”) that is NOT him. This is not only insincere, it also communicates that he is not comfortable with his own true persona and that fears that the girl may reject his true personality.
      I say this because I need to stress that the insincerity and unconfidence of “nice guys” can and will be picked up and sensed by girls. Even if they don’t know that they know, they know. A “nice guy” doesn't give off an aura that attracts girls romantically nor sexually. He comes off as unconfident and needy, and the best that one can hope for going this way is a friendship.

• If you wanna know if you’re the true nice guy underdog who deserves a happy romantic comedy ending, or the faux nice guy who’s about to end like a greek tragedy, simply ask yourself this: “Of the sacrifices I make for the woman of my dreams, would I do the same for my friends, family, co-workers, or acquaintances?”
      And be honest with the above answer. You can fool yourself, but you’re not fooling girls.

In summary, nice guys finish first, but “nice guys” finish last.

• You let yourself be last

1|1
    0|0
  • Good people are alwaus last

0|0
    1|1
  • well they can come first if they have PE

0|0
    0|0
  • Destiny good and bad come at any moment

0|0
    0|0