IS 9 YEARS AGE GAP TOO MUCH?

I am 23 , the guy in question is 32 . I seem to find this guy attractive and upon meeting him with family he seemed laid back , chilled and easy to talk to. I was shocked to find out he was 32 as he did not look it or act it ! I don’t know whether to persue it as there is a 9 year age gap ! What are your thoughts? Shall I go for it or will the age gap be too much !

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you are at and where is at. If both of you are emotionally on the same level maturity wise and you two have things in common and there's compatibility then I say why not. It's not that big of a gap at our age.

• Thank you for your response :) I'm not the most mature 23 year old but I feel that I am ready to settle down and I'm sure he is too. Plus we both work in the same field so we deffos have fhat in common I guess it worth getting to know him and seeing if both are comptable ! X

• Yeah sure go for it. That is what dating is for anyway. To see how things go and play out. You'll never know if you don't try :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest gap I had was a girl 12 years apart from me. It didn't work out long term but I really thought it might during the first year.