Would u continue to be in a relationship if u have even a little of trust issues?

I have been seeing this guy ( whom I have met online) for about 3 months... We live in the same city. . Meet almost every single day... But once I saw a text message on his phone from a girl saying - "u free now... Ok I ll go take shower"... He gave an explanation too that... After his 1st breakup and when I was not there in his life... He was talking to n no. of girls online... And now he rarely replies them... But I couldn't just digest it and accept it... What do I do... Should I continue being with him or do what... Please help

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust is an essential thing in a relationship, but paranoia is another thing so you got to work with those things.

• Thanks bud☺️☺️... Missed u... Like really...

• Aww πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š
      You can text me anytime, I like helping friends out. βœŒπŸ‘

• Checkout ur inbox

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships are about trust. If there is no trust, its time to move on.

• He doesn't let me... He asks me to give him some time to prove his love for me... But actually he is so busy... that offends me even more

• Sounds intense... I would say that you have to talk honestly about everything what bothers both of you. However, Im assuming you already tried that. Dont know girl, stay strong!

• Yeah... Tried a lot many times...😦😦