Would u continue to be in a relationship if u have even a little of trust issues?

I have been seeing this guy ( whom I have met online) for about 3 months... We live in the same city. . Meet almost every single day... But once I saw a text message on his phone from a girl saying - "u free now... Ok I ll go take shower"... He gave an explanation too that... After his 1st breakup and when I was not there in his life... He was talking to n no. of girls online... And now he rarely replies them... But I couldn't just digest it and accept it... What do I do... Should I continue being with him or do what... Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust is an essential thing in a relationship, but paranoia is another thing so you got to work with those things.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks bud☺️☺️... Missed u... Like really...

• Aww πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š
      You can text me anytime, I like helping friends out. βœŒπŸ‘

• Checkout ur inbox

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships are about trust. If there is no trust, its time to move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't let me... He asks me to give him some time to prove his love for me... But actually he is so busy... that offends me even more

• Sounds intense... I would say that you have to talk honestly about everything what bothers both of you. However, Im assuming you already tried that. Dont know girl, stay strong!

• Yeah... Tried a lot many times...😦😦

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you're being a bit of paranoid girl. If there's no trust there's no relationship. Just give him time to move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Y'all need to talk! You need to tell him to patten up and come and see me because you're this close πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ to breaking up him and I'm not trying to get f**ked about.

If you can move past it make sure you rebuild the trust, block numbers including that girl, if you feel jealous of you feel paranoid, call, text, if he is near ask for a hug. But talk it out so you can get it out of your system.

0|0
    0|0
  • As it is.. n number of girls, so he was just trying his luck may b if u come out of the emotional world n think.. ull hv the ans in front of u.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t have a relationship without trust

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's true... In fact I told him that we'll continue to be friends... But he says he loves me a lot and give him a chance to prove his love for me... And say it everytime I ask for a breakup...

Recommended myTakes