Older guys/girls especially, how to find someone when you live in a small town?

Don't really know any single women. Live in a small town. Really want to find someone. Nothing really to do, no events or anything like that in the area to join that interest me at all. I've tried/trying online, but never really had any luck there either. Bar days are behind me and I'm not a night person anymore so that's out lol. Advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well tinder would be your best bet given your situation, or even relationship sites like ok cupid or Badoo, because from what you said, you really have no other options than to attempt knowing someone interested in a relationship only and getting to date that person face to face if all goes well. And i have tried using these kind of apps and websites and i won´t lie, there are a lot of people that instead of relationships are looking for fast hook ups or friends with benefits with very good looking people, even wnen they don´t have that great of a look themselves, so it is a complicated place to meet some decent people, but given your situation, i think you have no other option left really, that is a problem of living in small towns and the reason people married early last century and back, because once you are not married after a time period in your life, finding someone really becomes very hard, but nowadays with the internet things become easier in this sense, but the bad side is that majority won´t be quality people, but good luck in your search.

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes