What does it mean when my exgirlfriend and I are talking, hanging out, and sleeping together doing couple stuff but she keeps it all a secret?

My ex dumped me a few weeks ago. Fast forward through me making a bunch of mistakes: I begged, she blocked me, she unblocked me, I pleaded, she blocked me, she unblocked me, I cried, I went no contact; And now we are kind of talking, hanging out, And sleeping together. We basically do couple like stuff, but nobody knows. She lies to her mom where she is. She lies to her friends where she is. She doesn't let anyone know I am even remotely back in her life. I'll admit, it hurts but given how bad the breakup was I may kind of understand it. Any insight on why I'm a secret, And what I should do to turn this situation around?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but this needs to be said. Have some self respect man. Don’t ever beg or plea for someone to get back together with you it’s full on cringe man. The mistakes have already happened so what you should do is cut her off and that’s it. Don’t give her a reason don’t hang out with her just cut her out of your life as this relationship is more toxic than a nuclear chemical plant. Just take this as a lesson and never l repeat never plea to be cared for. If you want unconditional love go adopt a puppy.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like she’s having second guesses about leaving you. If I were in your position I would leave her and this situation... if she’s being shameful she’ll end up hurting you.

• Any way to turn it around? I mean her having second guesses about leaving me is good, though, right?

• You should sever contact and execute a “no contact rule” for a few weeks. Absence makes the heart grow fonder... she will miss you and then you can go back to talking to her. Just make sure you let her know you’re planning on limiting contact for a few weeks so she knows she isn’t being ignored

• I mean, Any way to turn it around without having to sever contact? Like maybe be more flirty when we hang out? Or try to instigate more relationship type things? Forgot to add the breakup was really bad, And she said I wasn't the man she fell for in the beginning of the relationship. I changed, And she wants that man back before she will even consider giving me another chance.