Is it too soon and too risky to get involved with this girl?

A girl in my history class has recently split up with her boyfriend (1 month roundabout, went out for around 8 months), judging from social media; he is more attractive than i am. I have admired this girl for a while but we only speak together in class or rarely in college. Do i have the opportunity to go for it or should i stay away for a while, risking her getting with another guy again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well you should definitely try to be more close to her and getting to know her better, but don´t try to accelerate the pace of things too much or you can potently ruin any chance you could have had. So the best course of action in this situation is to try being closer to her, even trying her to get over her ex, but when you do it, try to flirt and tease her at some points to avoid being friendzoned way too fast or just be used as a means for her to get over him, so while you should tease and flirt, don´t abuse in compliments, if you notice that she is starting to make moves of her own in response to your flirting and teasing, ask her out for a date and see how that goes. But now you need to be more patient and plant the seeds, do not overextend, but not be so passive as to be friendzoned out of the bat.

0|0
    0|0
    • So what do you think- should i ask her for her number or should i pop up on social media or should i leave it to rest and try to talk more in person?

• Show All
    • Okay thanks for the motivation. How soon should i intitiate? Next time i meet her or wait

• Next time you meet her.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes