Have you found your True love?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not in the way you would think. I saw this amazing woman in High School. She was beautiful. She was on the stage theater with her hair covering most of her face, her glasses peering through faintly as she played her guitar. I thought to myself, wow. I want her to be in my life. We started talking and she told me that she doesn't see me as anything other than a friend. I took the time to get to know her and she is my best friend. She's goofy, beautiful, and incredibly intelligent. We went to different high school and we met up again in college. Shortly after, I joined the military and she stayed in school. Everytime I come home I look forward to seeing her. I got her a turtle souvenir from Guam from my first deployment and bought her a teddy bear and a 2 part best friends necklace. She picked me up from the airport and the first thing i did when i saw her was pick her up and spin her around. We played guitar hero and I taught her how to shoot my AR-15 AND Glock. We had a bonfire and spent all night catching up. I finished my second deployment recently and I bought her a really cool guitar pick that I thought she'd like from Japan. I plan on having a rematch on guitar hero and on the shooting range. She helped me through both deployments and through some family problems. I was there when she has to drive to the E. R. for her friend. I can't wait to see her again. I couldn't ask for a better best friend. :-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yups, my ex.
    can't wait to see her again. if that day would actually come true I'll be the happiest moment in my life. Not gonna happen in this life though :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly not yet, there is a girl in my class but she is 4 years older than me and i dont know if she likes me. We text sometimes but im the person that starts the conservation :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but i think at this moment i have... its none other than u...

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope. Not sure if I want one since I really need my individual time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • No... *Waaaah*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have