She really wanted to split the bill on our first date?

Took her out for dinner last night and she was adamant that she wanted to split the bill, even though I said I would...

is this a bad sign?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i wouldn´t see that as a bad sign, but i think it is more or less safe to assume that she has a more or less feminist view of relationships, and that could really be a problem in the long run, feminist views is totally contradictory with the biological nature of both sexes, so if she has more or less feminist views, that can be a problem in the long run, not the fact that she wanted to split the bill, but with feminism comes a lot of crying for very little things that will make you feed up at some point, i really hope this is not the case here and she did it out of appreciation and not out of fucking feminist ideology or because she tought that maybe it won´t work and wanted to be fair wirh you, but you will discover what the reason truly was when you ask her out again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, how is it bad? Shows she's not just in it for the money or your spending on her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No.
    If the rest if the date went well she's just more comfortable paying her way. Don't fight it, it's not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women just feel better about splitting the check, I wouldn't read too much into it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes